SKYHAWK4.0 - fast. close. sharp!
If you look at nature in detail, you will experience the unique fascination. And this is exactly what we have developed the SkyHawk 4.0 for: To observe nature clearly and sharply at all times. Whether in the garden, in the forest or on the open field, whether in the snow or by the sea, whether at noon or at dusk. The outstanding High-Contrast-Optics deliver razor-sharp images and depict every facet of nature in detail.
With the SkyHawk 4.0, thanks to the innovative distance control system with its 360° focusing wheel, it is just a small hand movement from the brilliant observation of a bird's flight high up in the clouds to a sharply contoured large view of a beetle in the grass directly in front of you.
We have optimised the famous small, big details and set a new standard in ergonomics and handling with the new design. This makes even long-term observations a comfortable experience and the new SkyHawk strap attachment offers a universal fastening option for every application need.
The SkyHawk package is rounded off by a wide range of accessories, including a high-quality bag, rain cover and lens caps, as well as a soft padded neoprene carrying strap for fatigue-free carrying, even during long hikes.
The SkyHawk series offers a unique haptic experience and captivates with its legendary Steiner ruggedness.
The new SkyHawk 4.0 is available in four different models:
- 10x42: From near to far, this mid-size binocular delivers bright, sharp images with a fast 42mm lens. 10x magnification for details even at great distances, perfect for wide country and hilly regions.
- 8x42: An all-round favourite with no extra volume or weight. Versatile, even for observation in difficult weather conditions. Large field of view and comfortable, quiet handling.
- 10x32: 10x magnification for observation from a distance revealing a fascinating wealth of natural details. Provides excellent optical performance.
- 8x32: Ideal for active bird and nature observers who need versatility, lightweight, good magnification and wide view - even for long-term observations.
- Steiner High-Contrast-Optics
deliver bright, high-contrast images, high contour sharpness and brilliant, 3D viewing experiences with natural color reproduction up to the close-up range of 2 m.
minimal, stepless focusing on the center drive for fast, pin sharp details from close to infinity.
enables the pre-setting of the observation distance and can be focused at any time with just one turn of the XL focusing wheel.
- Outstanding Ruggedness
due to durable Makrolon housing made of polycarbonate, water pressure tight up to 3 m, nitrogen pressure filling against fogging inside, temperature range from -20 °C to +70 °C. Non-slip NBR Longlife rubber armouring resists oil, acid and weather influences. Insensitive to harsh conditions for reliable use over generations.
- Ergonomic Design
ensures comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly, age-resistant silicone provide protection against lateral light and drafts. Easy to fold down for use with glasses. Finger recesses provide excellent grip.
- Light roof edge design
has less volume to fit perfectly in the backpack.
with high-quality bag, neoprene carrying strap, rain cap and lens caps.