High-resolution, crisp and clear image by multi-coated precision optics.
Aiming with this optics is incredibly fast and safe. Regardless of the viewing distance and angle the red illuminated target point shows accurately to the target. Ideal for shooting with both eyes open.
The Steiner MRS impresses with its extremely compact design and is unsurpassed in terms of the low weight.
Thanks to innovative sealing, moisture, dust and dirt cannot harm the optics of the Steiner MRS.
The new red dot sight MRS (Micro Reflex Sight) allows shooters to keep both eyes open when shooting, which significantly improves peripheral vision and situational awareness and speeds up reaction - important criteria when aiming at moving targets. The 3 MOA red aiming point is easy to find and target; it guarantees perfect shooting accuracy with both the left and right hand and ensures absolutely clear targets even at longer distances. Weighing just 70 grams, the extremely compact MRS red dot sight is well-balanced on all firearms and gives the shooter the speed, safety and precision they need to stay in control of the shot.
- Qualitäts-Optik - Hochauflösende, brillante und scharfe Bilddarstellung durch mehrfach vergütete Präzisions-Optik.
- Perfect use - Aiming with the optics is unbelievably fast and reliable. Regardless of eye distance and viewing angle, the red illuminated target points safely to the target. Ideal for shooting with both eyes open.
- Compact design - The Steiner MRS impresses with its extremely compact design and is unsurpassed in terms of its low weight.
- Intelligent lighting - The ambient lighting always ensures the perfect brightness of the reticle. In addition, a 3-stage setting is also possible manually. An Auto-Off turns off the lighting of the reticle after 8 hours.
- Extreme robustness - Thanks to innovative sealing, moisture, dust and dirt cannot harm the optics of the Steiner MRS.
- Ease of use - Functions are controlled by a single button. Thanks to the side compartment, the battery can be changed without tools or dismantling the optics.
- Lens diameter
- 21 mm x 15 mm
- Eye distance
Function & Equipment
- 3 MOA Red Dot
- Reticle adjustment per click at 100 m
- 1 MOA
- Colour of the destination point
- Lighting control
- Automatic Brightness and 3 manual settings
General features & accessories
- 48 mm
- 46 mm
- 40 mm
- 70 g
- mounting rail
- Picatinny Mount
- CR 1632
- Article number
0 of 0 reviews