For clear, razor sharp images in full contrast with maximum resolution right to the edge. A highly specialised coating provides first-class light transmission. Diffused light is reduced to a minimum. Contours are always sharp and distinctly visible.
XL-Field of View
XL field of view ensures an overview of search and observations activities.
Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use. For razor-sharp details at a close-focus range from 2m to infinity.
Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between –40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of Steiner nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valvetechnology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
STEINER Distance-Control-System gains valuable time where fast reaction is required: once the estimated observing distance is pre-set on the scale of the non-slip XL focusing wheel, no more than a little fine tuning is necessary.
Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 3 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +80°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
With the further development of the Wildlife series, Steiner-Optik is once again setting the standard for top-class high-performance binoculars. The new series embodies everything that the STEINER brand known for years: Innovation, legendary robustness, high-quality optics and perfect handling. The Wildlife was designed for the demanding and ambitious outdoor user who cannot compromise on quality and robustness. and robustness.
Nature often presents us with extreme challenges, whether it be dense fog, heavy rain, extreme cold or scorching heat. In circumstances, it is indispensable that one's own equipment always works perfectly. With its new rugged design and the new Wildlife becomes a reliable companion, which, together with its owner, will defy even the most adverse circumstances! will!
- Outstanding robustness - Due to durable Makrolon housing made of polycarbonate, pressurized water-tightness up to 3 m, nitrogen pressure filling against fogging inside, Temperature range from -20 °C to +80 °C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife- rubber armor resists oil, acid and weathering. Resistant to harsh conditions for reliable use over generations. generations.
- Distance-Control-System - Allows presetting of the observation distance, thus saving valuable time and can be focused at any time with just one turn of the XL focusing wheel. focus at any time via the XL focusing wheel.
- High-Definition-Optik - For sharp and high-contrast images in highest resolution up to the edge. Top-class coating technology for first-class image quality and Light transmission . Stray light is reduced to a minimum. Even in poor conditions or at the onset of darkness, contours are always clearly visible. and clearly visible.
- Fast-Close-Focus - Minimal, stepless focusing at the center drive for fast, absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity. Convenient and easy focusing.
- XL-Field of view - Lets you keep track and allows convenient observation.
- Nitrogen pressure filling - On condensation inside the binoculars is completely eliminated with this high-tech solution from STEINER. Thanks to the 2-way valve technology, the binoculars can be serviced at any time even after possible at any time, even after many years.
- Lightweight & Ergonomic - design The rubberized controls ensure comfortable long-term observations with effective noise damping. Finger recesses provide excellent grip, even with gloves.
- Ergonomic Rotating eye cups - Made of skin-friendly, age-resistant silicone. Enable comfort and protection from light and drafts entering from the side. drafts. Simply fold down for use with goggles.
- ClicLoc - lets the binoculars always sit firmly in the strap, but also loosen and reattach them in seconds with a flick of the wrist.
- High quality accessories - With bag, ClicLoc -Neoprene carrying strap, rain cover and lens caps.
- Lens diameter
- 28 mm
- Exit pupil
- 2,66 mm
- Light intensity
- Twilight factor
- Field of view at 1000m
- 88 m
- AP distance
- 13,5 mm
- Eye distance
- 56-72 mm
- Diopter range
- +/- 5 dpt
Function & Equipment
- High-Performance optics
- Focusing system
- Close focus range
- 2 m
- Nitrogen filling
- by 2-way-valve technology
- Functional area
- -20°C to +70 °C
- Water pressure proof up to 3 m
- Rubber armouring
- Belt connection
General features & accessories
- 115 mm
- 130 mm
- 50 mm
- 350 g
- Carrying strap
- Rain cover
- 30 years
- Article number
0 of 0 reviews