The perfect combination of best possible thermal sensor, state-of-the-art display and advanced software development, all that combined with great usability and the legendary Steiner ruggedness.
Superior handling combined with ultra light weight
Experience unforgettable adventures with special customized buttons for easiest usability and hunting experiences for hours due to ultra light weight.
The lightweight and ergonomic design enables comfortable and intuitive operation. Noiseless rubber controls and ergonomic eyecups ensure maximum user comfort.
Legendary Steiner Ruggedness
The shock-resistant, legendary Steiner Makrolon housing is water-resistant and made for the toughest use. Shocks up to 3G and temperatures between -10 and +50 °C cannot harm the functionality of the Nighthunter H35.
Steiner's official app allows you to conveniently save and share your discoveries and adventures with your family and friends. Available in the Google Play Store and App Store:
BE FAST. SEE THE DIFFERENCE. SUCCEED.
Steiner has always been known for the best optical performance, especially in difficult light situations. With the Nighthunter line of products, we developed for years the best optics in the market for these challenging conditions. Our ambition to complement and to complete the best observation experience inspired us to expand the Nighthunter family into the digital thermal world.
„Steiner Nighthunter“ has always been the guarantee for ultimate hunting success. The new Nighthunter thermal series will keep this claim true and offers an outstanding thermal experience. Today, we make a promise of excellence, by technological innovation and cutting edge developments.
The heart of Nighthunter Series is Quantum Vision, a Steiner development and the promise of excellence. It guarantees the perfect combination of state-of-the-art thermal sensor, outstanding display quality and secret software engineering. Quantum Vision technology together with advanced usability and the legendary Steiner ruggedness creates the product you were waiting for: A superior thermal device.
- Get the sharpest thermal images thanks to the state of the art 640x480 thermal sensor
- High speed software generates the best image in all weather conditions (rain, snow, fog)
- High quality OLED display with a resolution of 1280x960 will improve recognition and identification
- High contrast images with precise contours by providing a NETD < 35 for an advanced image enhancement
- Specially adapted buttons for ease of use combined with a very light housing
- Waterproof and durable Makrolon polycarbonate housing for a virtually indestructible surface that withstands temperatures from -10°C to +50°C
- Ergonomic and changeable eyecup for comfortable observation at all times
- Continuous working time more than 8.5 hours with on hand exchangeable batteries and power bank compatible
- Focal length
- 35m F1.0
- Field of view at 100m
- 5m x 9,4m
- System enlargement
- Resolution (Scanner)
- 640x 512 @ 12μm
- Resolution (Screen)
- Frame rate
- 50 Hz
- Max. Screen size
- 22 Zoll
Function & Equipment
- High-Performance optics
- Quantum Vision
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Picture-in-picture function
- Colour palettes
- White Hot, Black Hot, Iron Red, Fire, Red Hot, Amber
- Functional area
- -10 to +50 °C
- to 30G
- Stand-By mode
- Video output format
- mp4 / jpg
- Storage capacity
- 32 GB
- TYP C (USB 2.0 Standard)
- Video interface
- Mikro HDMI
General features & accessories
- 210 mm
- 80 mm
- 68 mm
- 514 g
- 2x 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery (not included). We recommend using rechargeable batteries with a Length of (min 67mm - max 71mm)
- Charging method
- multiple interchangeable plugs GB/AU/EU/CN/UL
- Standard-USB-C-power adapter 5 VDC, max, 10W
- Operating time
- ≥ 8,5 hours
- 2 years
- Article number
0 of 0 reviews