HIGH-CONTRAST-OPTICS with OUTSTANDING LIGHT TRANSMISSION (90%+)
The game stands out even more clearly from its sur-roundings with this special optic. We wanted to makeit possible for hunters to react safely in all situations. Steiner‘s most advanced technology breaks through the darkness with incredibly bright images - take advantage of opportunities other hunters miss.
XL FIELD OF VIEW
For the greatest possible overview and the essential safety in every situation.
ELEGANT, LIGHT AND AESTHETIC DESIGN
The one-piece tubular bodies are coated with a satin and scratch-resistant hard anodizing according to military standards, and with smooth transitions and elegant radii they offer sufficient space for mounting attachments.
RELIABLE AND PRECISE MECHANICS
Convinces with its repeatable and precise reticle adjustment. Illumination, side and elevation adjustment knobs are audible and tactile, providing intuitive operation for the user.
The use of aluminum housing provides a robust and reliable construction, which is able to withstand impacts of up to 11G. Thanks to the nitrogen filling, neither dust nor dirt can get inside, or any condensation can form. Even temperature fluctuations from -25°C to +63°C do not affect the functionality of the scope in any way, allowing all adjustment knobs to be operated without any problems at any time.
Since its introduction in 2015, the Steiner Ranger series has developed into one of the most successful rifle scope series in Europe. In the constant effort to make our products even more advanced and reliable, the Ranger 4 series has been further optimized and now fascinates with numerous improvements and perfected features.
The new Ranger 4 impresses with an extended field of view, increased light transmission and optimized anodizing. In addition, the series was supplemented by a few models: In addition to the high-magnification rifle scopes, models with an integrated mounting rail are now also part of the series. This outstanding series not only combines perfect optical quality with reliable mechanics and the usual Steiner robustness, it also enables easy assembly in every situation.
The new Ranger 4 riflescope series thus manages to fully meet the demanding and varied circumstances of hunters and thus becomes an indispensable companion for every hunter.
- High-Contrast-Optic - Is bright and delivers bright, brilliant, high-contrast images with high edge sharpness and thus ensures excellent detail recognition.
- XL-field of view und sicherer Pupillary distance of 9 cm for the greatest possible overview and safety in every situation.
- Reliable mechanics - Impresses with a repeatable and precise clickreticle adjustment as well as by one diopter adjustment and a grippy rubberized magnification changer
- Extreme robustness - High shot resistance thanks to durable materials and precise, reliable construction. Water pressure tightness up to 2 m by special Sealing techniques - even without covering caps on the adjustment turrets . No dust, dirt or moisture can get inside penetration. Steaming up or the formation of condensation on the inside is impossible with the STEINER nitrogen pressure filling. Even temperature fluctuations from -25 to +65 °C do not affect the functionality and all adjustment elements can be operated without any problems.
- Elegant, light and shapely short design - One-piece, stable aluminum tubes with velvet matt, scratch-resistant Hard anodized finish impress with smooth, rounded transitions and elegant radii with sufficient space for assembly.
- Magnification min./max.
- 6x / 24x
- Lens diameter
- 64,1 mm
- Exit pupil
- 8,2 - 2,0 mm
- Field of view at 100m
- 6,7 m – 1,7 m
- Eye distance
- 90 mm
- Dioptric compensation
- -3 bis +2
- 50m to infinity
Function & Equipment
- High-Performance optics
- High Contrast
- Nitrogen filling
- Reticle position
- 2. BE
- Reticle adjustment per click at 100 m
- 1 cm
- Max. Travel at 100 m height / side
- 72 / 72 cm
- Pressurised waterproof
- 1 m
General features & accessories
- 375 mm
- 680 g
- 10 years (2 years warranty on electronic parts)
- Article number
0 of 0 reviews